Angel Food Cupcakes are just like angel cake, but with cupcakes!
- 1 box white angel food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, well chilled
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Place paper baking cup in each of 30 to 36 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix and water with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 1 minute. Pour batter into muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake 12 to 20 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown and cracks on top feel dry. Remove from muffin cups to cooling rack. Cool.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on medium-high speed until slightly thickened. Reduce speed; beat in granulated sugar and vanilla bean paste. Increase speed; beat mixture until stiff peaks form. Spoon whipped cream into decorating bag fitted with large star tip.
- Pipe whipped cream on top of cooled cupcakes; garnish with berries. Sprinkle tops with powdered sugar.